25 Major Signs Of The End
"The Lord is not slack concerning his
promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to
us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." —2nd Peter 3:9
By David J. Stewart | April 2011
I recently listened to a heart-warming sermon by Pastor Danny Castle, titled 25 Major Signs That We Are Living in the End. The Bible tells believers in 1st Thessalonians 4:17-18 to encourage one another with the PROMISE of the Lord's return, commonly referred to as the RAPTURE. 1st Thessalonians 4:17 plainly teaches that all believers will be “CAUGHT UP.” Praise God, I can't wait! No more neck pain and suffering!!! Amen and amen! Even so, come, Lord Jesus!
25 Major Signs That We Are Living in the End
- False Bible teachers. Jesus said that many would come in His name claiming to be Christ.
- Turmoil in the Middle East
- Wars and Rumors of wars. We have wars today like never before. Big business has become synonymous with war.
- Believing fantasies in place of truth. Santa Claus and all that stuff is demonic.
- Religion is cold like never before. Protestant churches are now opening up their doors, renting out their buildings for Muslims to come in and hold their services.
- Homosexuality. It is a learned behavior. Homosexuality is not natural, it is a choice. Metropolitan Community Churches boast of thousands of homosexual members.
- Diseases (FEMA has millions of coffins down in Georgia, getting ready for massive deaths)
- Stress and drug addiction
- Denying the Flood They blatantly ignore all evidence.
- Marriage forsaken
- Famine (Children in Haiti eat mud pies for food, mixed with oil, salt, and dirt.)
- Religion is cold (churches marching in abortion rallies. Churches embracing the homosexual-agenda. This is wickedness and it's everywhere today.
- Vegetarianism Although it is good to take care of one's health, it's wrong for PETA and other environmental groups to condemn meat-eaters. Complete vegetarians are following a non-Biblical idea. God gave us meat to eat and wear nice clothes.
- People are afraid
- You are rebellious (Miley Cyrus)
- an asteroid is coming, to hit the earth in 2036
- Christians are hated (John 15:19)
- signs in the sun (solar flares)
Listen to this awesome sermon to hear the rest; PART TWO (by Pastor Danny Castle).
In youth I'm too happy
to think, I've got plenty of time left.
In manhood I'm too busy to think, I'm trying to make a lot of money.
In the prime of life I'm too anxious to think, worry has taken over.
When I start getting old, I'm too old to think—life's wasted, heart's got harder.
Dying in bed—I'm too sick to think, I'm weak and suffering.
Death is too late to think—time's over and opportunity is lost.
In eternity—forever to think, I'm in Hell now with no mercy, and lost forever.
“Too long I've laid
me down to sleep, and prayed the Lord my soul to keep.
I should awake before I die, and realize time is passing by;
And rise and go and tell the lost, despite my plans despite the cost.
Too long I've laid me down to sleep, while multitudes about me weep;
And other cries of dark despair, for no one ever seems to care.
My life is short, and soon I'll stand, with sinner's bloods upon my hand;
Unless I wake before I die, and realize time is passing me by.”
“The clock of life is
wound but once, and no man has the power,
to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour;
To lose one's wealth is sad indeed, to lose one's health is more,
to lose your soul is such a loss, that no one can restore.”
“In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God,
Ye Must Be Born Again! | How to Be Saved
You Need HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS!!!