Homosexuality and the Bible
- Is wicked and sinful (Genesis 13:13;18:20).
- Is an abomination (Leviticus 18:22; Deuteronomy 23:17-18; 1st Kings 14:24).
- Is a capital crime that deserved capital punishment in Old Testament times (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 7:32).
- Is of the Devil or Satanic (Judges 19:22).
- Is a heathen lifestyle (1st Kings 14:24).
- Is folly or foolish to get involved in (Judges 19:23).
- Thrives in an idolatrous nation (1st Kings 15:12).
- Often seeks religious affiliation (2nd Kings 23:7).
- Is condemned by God (1st Kings 14:24; Colossians 3:4-6; 2nd Peter 2:6; Jude 7).
- Is to be eliminated by government officials, not tolerated or encouraged (1st Kings 15:11-12; 22:46; 2nd Kings 23:7).
- Is common in proud, prosperous, materialistic, self-sufficient societies (Ezekiel 16:49-50; Ecclesiastes10:18).
- Is characteristic of a society that has rejected or turned its back on God (Romans 1:24-32).
- Is characteristic of a society in which the creature is worshipped more than the creator; an idolatrous, man-centered society instead of God-centered society (Romans 1:25).
- Is a sin that keeps people out of Heaven (1st Corinthians 6:9-10; Galatians 5:19-21).
- Is a sin from which one can be delivered (1st Corinthians 6:11).
- Is contrary to sound doctrine (1st Timothy 1:9-10).
- Is just as wicked as witchcraft, hatred, heresy, idolatry, adultery, thievery, covetousness, drunkenness, extortion, murder, prostitution, kidnapping, lying, perjury, sorcery, or any other sin (Deuteronomy 23:17; 1st Corinthians 6:9-10; Galatians 5:19-21; 1st Timothy 1:9-10; Revelation 22:15).
- Is fornication (Matthew 15:19; Mark 7:21; Acts 15:20,29; 21:25; Romans 1:29; 1st Corinthians 6:9,13,18;7:2;10:8; 2nd Corinthians 12:21; Galatians 5:19; Ephesians 5:3; Colossians 3:5; 1st Thessalonians 4:3; Revelation 2:14, 20-21; 9:21).
- Is based on a selfish misunderstanding of sex (1st Corinthians 7:2-5).
- Can be overcome through salvation and a Biblical marital relationship (1st Corinthians 7:2-5).
- Results from man's depravity (Matthew 15:19; Mark 7:21).
- Dishonors the human body (1st Corinthians 6:13 ).
- Is to be avoided at all costs (1st Corinthians 5:18; 10:8; Ephesians 5:3; 2nd Thessalonians 4:3).
- Is a work of the flesh (Galatians 5:19).
- Is contrary to God's will (1st Thessalonians 4:3).
- Is unseemly or improper (Romans 1:27).
- Is against nature and is vile (Romans 1:26).
- Is unclean and dishonorable (Romans 1:24).
- Brings the judgment of God (Romans 1:32; Jude 1:7).
- Is associated with violence (Genesis 19:1-10)
- Causes sinners to corrupt the Word of God (Romans 1:25).
- Causes sinners to abandon God (Romans 1:28).
- Is commonly associated with all other sins (Romans 1:29-31).
- Causes children and future generations to suffer (Exodus 20:5; Hebrews 12:15).
- Brings reproach (Proverb 14:34).
- Often involves sex with youth—pederasts (Genesis 19:4).
- Destroys the body through sexually-transmitted diseases (1st Corinthians 5:5; 6:18)
Wisconsin Now Has 13,000 Same-Sex Couples!
All these people talking about tolerance, they mean: Christians are supposed to tolerate everything, but the wicked don't have to tolerate anything they don't agree with. All these people who talk about hypocrites in the church are the biggest hypocrites in the world.
Acts 2:40, “...Save yourselves from this untoward generation.”
Biblical Evidence of Eternal Punishment
"In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ."
—2nd Thessalonians 1:8
Ye Must Be Born Again! | How to Be Saved
You Need HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS